Search Trade Leads
STOCK# CK-20167|S/N 40719-99|NEW 1999|CUTTING CAPACITY, ROUND:10”|CUTTING CAPACITY, FLAT:18”|BLADE WIDTH:1”|BLADE LENGTH:137”|BED/WORK AREA:11” X 18”|DRIVE MOTOR:1 HP|COOLANT:YES|GENERAL|FLOOR SPACE:29” X 70”|HEIGHT, CLOSED:39”|HEIGHT, OPEN:63”|FLOOR TO BED:23.75”|WEIGHT:935 LBS|WIRED AT:460 VOLTS, 3 PH, 60 CYC|CAN BE:208-230 VOLTS, 3 PH, 60 CYC|EQUIPPED WITH|5” X 11” VISE|MAGNETIC STARTER|MANUAL BLADE TENSION, HANDWHEEL|HYDRAULIC FRAME FEED CONTROL|EXTRA BLADES|PRICE $ 3,600.00
|Technical Specifications:||CUTTING CAPACITY, ROUND: 10”|
CUTTING CAPACITY, FLAT: 18”
BLADE WIDTH: 1”
BLADE LENGTH: 137”
BED/WORK AREA: 11” X 18”
DRIVE MOTOR: 1 HP
FLOOR SPACE: 29” X 70”
HEIGHT, CLOSED: 39”
HEIGHT, OPEN: 63”
FLOOR TO BED: 23.75”
WEIGHT: 935 LBS
WIRED AT: 460 VOLTS, 3 PH, 60 CYC
CAN BE: 208-230 VOLTS, 3 PH, 60 CYC
|Description:||Used AAA MBE2121 Single Station Thermoformer Maximum forming area is 21″ x 21″ top and bottom heaters top and bottom moving platens Heating: Sandwich Heaters ( top and bottom banks) Air Req: 80-120 PSI 3.5 Cu.ft cycle @100 PSI Electrical: 4-wire, 220V, 3 Phase, 60Hz Depth of Draw: 12″ ( with female mold)|
Contact email@example.com for more info.
Overview Portable chillers use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculated fluids that support industrial process cooling applications. Portable chillers include an internal pumping system and reservoir system. Portable chillers can be moved between use points as needed. Air-Cooled chillers use indoor ambient air to dissipate the heat from the refrigeration system.
Specifications CF-7.5A (1) Capacity (2) Tons : 7.2 kW : 25.8 Compressor HP : 7.5 Type : Scroll Process Pump HP : 2 GPM : 18 PSI : 50 Type : Centrifugal Construction : Stainless Steel Automatic Low Flow Bypass: : Standard Air-Cooled Condenser Type : Fan CFM : 10,000 (3) Ambient : 95°F Refrigerant Type : R-410A Full Load Amperage (4) 230/3/60 : 50 460/3/60 : 25 575/3/60 : 20 Reservoir Capacity Holding : 25 gal Lid : Standard Auto Make-Up : Optional Process Connections To Process : 1-1/4″ From Process : 1-1/4″ Make-Up : 1/2″ Dimensions Height : 60″ Width : 34″ Depth : 56″ Weight (5) Shipping : 1,050 lbs Specification notes: 1
For more information regarding this trade-lead, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Water Jet Cutting Machine.
Description: KMT STREAMLINE PRO II 60 CNC Waterjet Machine\n\n-- Work envelope 8' x 10'.\n\n-- Pump KMT 90,000 PSI.\n\n-- 60,000 psi (4,137 bar) 1.10 gpm (4.16 L/min). \n\n-- 85,000 psi (5,860 bar) 0.73 gpm (2.76 L/min). \n\n-- 16,000 psi (1,103 bar). \n\n-- With cutting head valve open 85,000 psi (5,860 bar). \n\n-- With cutting head valve closed 90,000 psi. \n\n-- Air requirements 85 psi - 100 psi.\n\n-- Maximum flow rate 1.0 cfm (0.028) m3/min.\n\n-- Cutting water supply circuit maximum consumption 4.0 gpm (15.0 L/min).\n\n-- Minimum inlet water pressure 35 psi (2.4 bar).\n\n-- Maximum inlet water pressure 80 psi (5.5 bar).\n\n-- Maximum outlet water pressure 200 psi (13.7 bar).\n\n-- Booster pump factory set inlet pressure 58 psi (4 bar).\n\n-- Booster pump factory set outlet pressure 200 psi (13.7 bar).\n\n-- Optimum inlet water temperature 65° F (18° C).\n\n-- Maximum inlet water temperature 85° F (29° C).\n\n-- Low inlet water pressure 30 psi (2 bar).\n\n-- Low booster pressure 100 psi
XYZ Travels: 30" x 16" x 20" | Table Size: 36" x 14" | Spindle Taper: CAT 40 | Spindle Speed: 10,000 RPM | Tool Magazine: 20 ATC | Rapid Traverse: 1000 IPM Equipped With: | Haas CNC Control | Rigid Tapping | Chip Auger | 55 Gallon Coolant Tank | Thru Spindle Coolant Ready | Haas CNC Control | Rigid Tapping | Chip Auger | 55 Gallon Coolant Tank | Thru Spindle Coolant Ready
Email email@example.com for more info!
Used 75 ton Dake 4 post hydraulic press, model 45-180, 25" x 25" platens, electrically heated, 460 volt, up acting, with on board 10 hp hydraulic unit, serial# 180702.
1. The US Government is contemplating the purchase of rolling shelving/storage units. This is a request for information (RFI), there is no request for a quote at this time. The US Government will not be held liable for any costs related to preparing a response. The requirement will provide an option for a site visit when officially solicited. The performance location is Ramstein Germany and will require delivery and installation on-site.
2. If your company would be interested in providing a quote please review the draft requirement and respond to the following questions and email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Draft Requirement Description
The government is contemplating the purchase of High Density Mobile Storage Track Shelving units for a consolidated tool kit (CTK) area of a hangar. Three separate systems are required to be installed in the same area (see attached floor plan and layout). The Contractor will need to install tracks in the ground for the unit to be installed on. Users must be able to move them as needed for access without assistance. Each unit would include an open shelving portion (walkway). Each shelf must be rated at a minimum of 500 lbs. The government is requesting a counter with under desk storage, leg room, able to accommodate four computer workstations, and include drops to conceal network cables. The government is also requesting a workbench with 2 compressed air reels/hose with storage drawers below the desk.The
contractor will be responsible for all parts, labor, and material required to complete the work which includes installation of the shelving units and the track/rails.
Shelving Units 1 and 3
Amount of Shelves: 1 base shelf and 3 adjustable shelves
Shelf Load Capacity: At least 500 lbs. per shelf
Shelf height: Adjustable
See attachments for additional details
Shelving Unit 2 with Drawers
See attachments for layout details
Dimensions: 26 ft. x 3 ft. x 3 ft.
Countertop material needs to be suitable for Industrial Heavy Use
4 Computer Stations
4 Computer Monitor Posts
Computer towers stored below countertop
Users will require leg room
Door with upward hinge to allow entry into storage area
Below Desk storage for each station
Dimensions: 16 ft. x 4 ft. x 3 ft.
Has room for two 25 ft. compressed air reels/hoses
Storage drawers below tabletop (see attachments)
- Company Name, Company Info (e.g. address, phone number), Point of Contact Name, Point of Contact info (name, phone, and email), Cage Code / DUNS number
- The government is requesting drawers and open shelving as part of the same unit (see design concept). Is this design for shelving available, available with modification, or not available?
- Is there any information in the requirement description that is confusing? Is there any information not included that would make it easier to provide a quote?
- Can you provide examples of items your company may propose to be able to meet the government's requirement?
- Please provide any information on discounts and available warranty.
- Can you provide estimated/average pricing information? (This information will assist our team in budgeting and planning purposes; pricing will not be considered an actual offer. This information will be maintained as For Official Use Only and will not be available for public access or distribution.)
- Please feel free to provide references to existing or past contracts.
700 CONS Contracting Squadron (LGCB)
Nomenclature: Wire Rope Assembly
Set-Aside Type: Unrestricted
Option: 50%; this may or may not be exercised at the time of award.
FOB, Inspection, and Acceptance points as required per the solicitation.
Required Delivery: 90 ADO
DLA DISTRIBUTION RED RIVER
RECEIVING BLDG 499
10TH STREET AND K AVENUE
TEXARKANA TX 75507-5000